Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thank You God for...

At night before bed, Micah and I say prayers. I start by saying "Thank you God for..." and Micah finishes the sentence. Then I pray for him and tuck him in. This was our prayer time last night:
me: Thank you God for...
Micah: Mommy, Elisha, baby Charlotte, my penis, Daddy who starts with D...
Mommy, what letter does rocket start with?
me: Rocket starts with R.
Micah: and for rockets that start with R. Amen.

I quickly finished praying, left the room, closed the door and bust up laughing. I guess he already knows just how important it is that he is a boy and he has a penis. I will never understand! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so so so awesome!!!! thanks for sharing this, so funny... :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Three Fold Cord said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They never cease to amaze us.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Laura Beth said...

Well, you and Elisha made it into the prayer before his favorite body part. Benjamin found his last week. It makes bathtime, um, interesting...

4:46 PM  
Blogger Britt Mooney said...

so I rate AFTER the penis?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home