Friday, March 21, 2008

First Date and Egg Hunt

Thursday, March 20th Micah and I had our first date since Elisha's birth. We used to spend a lot of time together, just the two of us. That certainly changed when we welcomed little Elisha to the earth. I surprised him by dropping only Elisha off with Oma and we headed to Monkey Joe's. It's an indoor inflatable playground. We climbed and jumped until we were both quite exhausted. Then we ate lunch at Whole Foods, a grocery/health food store with a salad/dessert/hot bar. He got to choose his lunch and dessert. He got to sit at the table with me (no hi-chair or booster seat or bib) like a big boy. He beamed the whole morning and we had so much fun!

Friday, March 21st, Micah and I met Tabitha and Nichole at FBCD for an Easter egg hunt. He did a much better job this year hunting for eggs. He understood the concept and did a great job picking up eggs. He got excited about what was inside - marked improvement over last year. (See the blog) There was a petting zoo, a craft, a sing-a-long and we took a picnic lunch. I can't believe both Nichole and I forgot our cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home