Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blueberries

Since September, Micah has been on a blueberry kick. I keep thinking that he'll just forget about them one day or decide he's tired of eating them every morning for breakfast. Almost every morning and often other times during the day, Micah sweetly looks at me and requests, "Blueberries?" He is a blueberry monster. So, I've added blueberries to my permanent grocery list and part of my nightly routine is to put some frozen blueberries in a bowl and put them in the fridge . Then my little angel can have his beloved blueberries first thing in the morning without waiting . Oh, the simplicity of life when blueberries can be a joy - day after day after day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Three Fold Cord said...

He is a mess!! Evan started eating them this week to and I have some great Blueberry pics. Oh and I got some of those bibs and I love them!
What a sweet note and the pic is on the fridge. We love you- we are having a come when you can fellowship dinner on Saturday if you guys want to come. Think about and let me know.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home