Monday, December 12, 2005

Little Man

Here's our little man sitting up and loving it.
Thanksgiving weekend was the first time he wore shoes. Doesn't he look cute?
The couch in the Hospitality House has a corner, where Micah sits up like a champ.

As a mom on the go, I sure am glad that he doesn't mind his car seat.
The fuzzy doggy slippers keep his toes warm.
Micah loves to drool all over the animals on this quilt from Sarah Spitzer's mom.

At 11 weeks (Monday, December 5th) Micah was 7 kg (15+ pounds) and 26 inches long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmuh said...

Hi Becca, I'm Gina's friend Emma. We met once when we saw Ben play in Atlanta (after our senior prom...I talked non-stop). I wanted to tell you that Micah is adorable. That pic in his car seat reminds me of Jeremiah and McKenna. He's growing so big! I know Gina & Ben are excited to see you soon. Merry Christmas!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home